Complaint Review: VIA Entertainment

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: GETE...VIA VICTIM — Troup Texas United States of America
VIA Entertainment
700 North Colorado Blvd. Suite 306 Denver, Colorad Denver, Colorado United States of America

VIA Entertainment VIA Models, also Global Exposure Talent Exchange Claims they did not receive my cancellation, so I DO NOT GET A REFUND!!! Also a certain party(whom would not give me his name), First CALLED ME A Retard, & then called me a FU***** B**CH Denver, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: "CLAIMS THEY DID NOT RECEIVE MY CANCELLATION" PLEASE READ!!!

I sent my written letter in the alloted 3 day time period for a cancellation(also sent an email & spoke to Ryan at Global Exposure Talent Exchange that I sent it), to receive my refund! I've been run around for a month & a half , with NO return phone calls! Finally I found out about VIA Entertainment, their Sister Company & was told to talk to TOM & they lied to me & just played games with me, an employee who would not give me his name called me a retard & then called me a F****** B**** & hung up on me. I called back again & was just played & told more lies! So I am supposeably waiting for TOM to call me back!!!
I should have recieved my $250 refund a month & a half ago!!!!!!!!
THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIA-Entertainment/Denver-Colorado-80206/VIA-Entertainment-VIA-Models-also-Global-Exposure-Talent-Exchange-Claims-they-did-not-rec-901141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIA Entertainment

"CLAIMS THEY DID NOT RECEIVE MY CANCELLATION" PLEASE READ!!!

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I was curious if anything would be written on any of the "SCAM" sites - so decided to check it out and I AM GLAD I DID!! There's a lady that wrote in on this site about Global Exposure Talent Exchange. Its got to be the same lady that was at the show I was at. I overheard her telling someone she were there quietly to check them out for another talent company. She was being paid to SLAM them - so this is how she did it - AMAZING!!

I'm going to check out the other sites and see if she has posted the same thing - people shouldn't be able to get away with this - it is just WRONG! I have had a very positive experience with this company and HAVE gotten Work!! Yeah!!