publicly

• Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: blue — Oregon City Oregon United States of America
VIALETS CAT BREEDER
CENTRALIA, Washington United States of America

VIALETS CAT BREEDER VICKI BREWER THIS BREEDER SELLS SICK ANIMALS AND IS A KITTEN MILL CENTRALIA, Washington

Please take my response to heart as I also can verify that I received a seriously sick kitten from this cattery. In fact, the first kitten that I was going to take got sick and I refused to take the kitten as Ms. Brewer would not assure me he was healthy and kept stalling me to pick him up as week after week, the kitten was not responding to antibiotics. I did take another kitten and when I took him to my vet, his right lung was totally compromised and was suffering from pneumonia. After literally thousands of dollars of X-rays, tests, and finally an operation to remove the lung....the kitten died. This kitten was taken to numerous vets for treatment and all of the vets confirmed that his medical conditions started long before I received my kitten.

I had this sweet animal for approximately seven weeks until he died. I was heartbroken.

My communications with Ms. Brewer were unprofessional and she showed no compassion, care, or interest in this kitten. In fact, she told me she didn't believe cats get pneumonia and I was making up vet bills to try to get money from her. I was so disgusted and emotionally devastated from my loss of my kitten that I ceased communications with her as clearly, I realized that she was operating a kitten mill.

The other issue I want to bring forward is her house, the cattery, is filthy. She also feeds her kittens sub par cat food like Friskies and buys and administers vaccines that are out of date to "save money". She also could not produce vet records for the first kitten I was slated to take and my vet got vague records from the vet she uses to take the kittens in for care.

I contacted TICA and other cat associations and she was permanently barred from these associations due to her animal neglect charges.

Please do not purchase an animal from this breeder. Do your due diligence and contact the cat associations and review the state of Washington criminal court records.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIALETS-CAT-BREEDER/CENTRALIA-Washington-/VIALETS-CAT-BREEDER-VICKI-BREWER-THIS-BREEDER-SELLS-SICK-ANIMALS-AND-IS-A-KITTEN-MILL-CENT-1019325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIALETS CAT BREEDER