Complaint Review: VIDEO COMPUTER STORE

• Submitted: Mon, February 14, 2000
  • Updated: Mon, February 14, 2000

• Reported By:ALTOONA PA
VIDEO COMPUTER STORE
6907 EASTON ROAD PIPERSVILLE, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

VCSTORE BUYERS BEWARE

ON 11/15/99 I PLACED AN ORDER FOR A QUANTEX 500MGZ PENT III SYSTEM. I WAS TOLD I WOULD RECIEVE SYSTEM IN 3-5 BUS. DAYS. HAH HAH HAH. THIS SYSTEM WAS GOING TO BE WRAPPED AND PLACED UNDER XMAS TREE FOR MAJOR FAMILY PRESENT FOR XMAS. NEEDLESS TO SAY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. AFTER THE 1ST OF YEAR 2000 I RECIEVED THE MAJOR COMPONENTS FOR THE SYSTEM TO BE USED. I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE VIDEO CAMERA AND STEREO SPEAKERS THAT GO WITH THE SYSTEM. I HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR EVERYTHING SINCE DEC 5TH 1999. I HAVE CONTACTED VCS A COUPLE OF TIMES BY PHONE TO DISCUSS MY LATE DELIVERY AND SHORTAGES. THEIR CUST SERVICE PHONE LINE TOOK AT THE LEAST 1 HOUR TO GET THRU. WHEN REACHED, THESE REPRESENTATIVES ALWAYS TELL YOU A STORY ABOUT WHY THINGS AREN'T UP TO SNUFF. I NOW SIT HERE, 2-14-00, WAITING TO RECIEVE WHAT I ORDERED 3 MONTHS AGO. I FEEL DECIEVED BY THE MARKETING AND MY CONFIDENCE IN ANY RESOLUTION IS GRADUALLY WAINING. MY NEXT STEP IS TO CONTACT MY VISA CARD COMPANY FOR ANY RECOURSE I MAY HAVE. THIS COMPANY IS SURVIVING ON THEIR BELIEF THAT ONCE AN ORDER IS RECIEVED, AND PAYMENT CREDITED TO THEIR ACCOUNT, MOVE ON TO THE NEXT VICTIM AND LET THE PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS WORRY ABOUT RECIEVING THEIR ORDER. THE CUSTOMER PLACES LAST WITH THIS COMPANY. BY THE WAY, THE QUANTEX PENT III IS ALL I EXPECTED IT TO BE, A GOOD MACHINE. THE COMPANY THAT BROUGHT IT TO ME SUCKS TO THE MAX.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIDEO-COMPUTER-STORE/PIPERSVILLE-Pennsylvania-18947/VCSTORE-BUYERS-BEWARE-1272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIDEO COMPUTER STORE