Complaint Review: VIDEOGAME REPAIR SERVICE

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Kevin — Illinois
VIDEOGAME REPAIR SERVICE
451 CHURCH STREET SWOYERSVILLE, Pennsylvania United States of America

VIDEOGAME REPAIR SERVICE Company is a fraud. Buyers beware. Complete rip off SWOYERSVILLE, Pennsylvania

This place has the worst customer service. I contacted them to repair a xbox 360.  They sell refurbished units and asked if I send them my broken unit will they credit me if I buy the refurbished unit instead of fixing it. They agreed and I purchased the refurbished unit. Well within the first 2 months the new unit has broken twice. I sent it back the first time and they supposedly fixed it and sent it back. Unit gets RROD again so I contact them to get a refund. The shipping back and forth is now costing me more than it's worth. I also never received the credit they promised so they essential stole my old unit from me. I reported them to the BBB with no help.  I would not recommend this business to anyone.  Buyers beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIDEOGAME-REPAIR-SERVICE/SWOYERSVILLE-Pennsylvania-18704/VIDEOGAME-REPAIR-SERVICE-Company-is-a-fraud-Buyers-beware-Complete-rip-off-SWOYERSVIL-1040561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIDEOGAME REPAIR SERVICE