Complaint Review: VINDALE RESEARCH - SAY FOR EXAMPLE

• Submitted: Mon, October 08, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 08, 2007

• Reported By:ocala Florida
VINDALE RESEARCH - SAY FOR EXAMPLE
350 5TH AVE SUITE 5411 Internet U.S.A.

VINDALE RESEARCH - SAY FOR EXAMPLE After promises of earning money for 'evaluating products' Vindale will not pay me. Internet

I recieved an email from Vindale Research, promising payment in exchange for my time and 'opinions.' Aware of how many scams are out there, I checked Ripoff Report, but there was only one negative. The NY BBB had nothing on Vindale, so I signed up.

I quickly 'earned' over $100, which was to be paid to me at the end of the month. No payment was made, and I started trying to contact the company. There was no response to either my emails or my faxes.

In the meantime, surveys I'd done before finding out about the company have me 'owed' a total of $150! I am out about $25 for the shipping/handling I'd paid for some products/services. I know, I know....

Of course, I won't deal with them at all now. I've filed a report with the BBB (after more digging, I found they work under the name 'Say For Example, Inc.)
More than anything, I'm ashamed to have fallen for this, and I hope maybe this will help others avoid getting ripped off by them.

Vickie
ocala, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2007 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VINDALE-RESEARCH-SAY-FOR-EXAMPLE/internet/VINDALE-RESEARCH-SAY-FOR-EXAMPLE-After-promises-of-earning-money-for-evaluating-product-277751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VINDALE RESEARCH - SAY FOR EXAMPLE