Complaint Review: VIODERM AND MINERAL SCIENCE

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2008

• Reported By:santa paula California
VIODERM AND MINERAL SCIENCE
13710 Hutton Drive Farmers Branch, Texas U.S.A.

VIODERM AND MINERAL SCIENCE RIPPOFF TO SAY THE LEAST!!!! UNAUTHORIZED DEBITS Farmers Branch Texas

Beware of these companies! cancelled the service returned their products with the cancelation #'s for both, they call these RMA numbers. had to cancel by e-mail you can not speak to a live person. they e-mailed me said they didn't get the stuff then before I knew it between both companies they stole $120.00 from my account screwed up my bank account, had to pay overdraft fees and I'm disabilled and on a very fixed income,so this has made major problems for me. I also had to replace my debit card, I could go on and on about this. and you wouldn't even belive the response they emailed me. Wells Fargo bank is looking into these compainies. I hope someone investigates these companies ,and as many complaints that I have found I hope there is a class-action lawsuit we should all ban together and not let companies like these do this to anyone else.

Kim
santa paula, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2008 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIODERM-AND-MINERAL-SCIENCE/Farmers-Branch-Texas-75234/VIODERM-AND-MINERAL-SCIENCE-RIPPOFF-TO-SAY-THE-LEAST-UNAUTHORIZED-DEBITS-Farmers-Branc-323402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIODERM AND MINERAL SCIENCE