Complaint Review: VIOP Innovations

• Updated: Sun, April 20, 2014

• Reported By: Ron Lev — Alpharetta Georgia
VIOP Innovations
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA

VIOP Innovations www.VoIPInnovations.com outrageous billing - misleading sales person Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

I contacted VOIP Innovation as I was working on a voice over IP mobile application and needed a trucnking/SIP service so I can start testing my application for outgoing phone calls to real numbers and recieving phone calls to a virtual number.

I was contacted by the sale representative, to whom I explained the purpuse of my inquary and the potential business once the testing of the application is over - the sales rep confirmed that all my requirements are available with thier service, but in order to look at the pricing i.e. price per minute or price for a DID (virtual phone number) I will need to sign up to the service and that during the application I need to establish a min credit of $200 which in case I decide to cacel in a later stage I will recieve the the pro rated credit......

To my surprise, the rep neglected to mention that the minimum credit is a minum monthly credit and that every month they will bill me $200 to establish a $200 credit.....in all 3 months I was subscribed,I used less than $18 of the credit but was billed $400.....VOIP Innovation provided me with a credit for $200 but pushed back on the initial $200 credit although I used only a small part of it......

Please be aware that there are other service providers who do not require you to establish this credit and bill you as you go....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIOP-Innovations/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania/VIOP-Innovations-wwwVoIPInnovationscom-outrageous-billing-misleading-sales-person-Pit-1139940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIOP Innovations