Complaint Review: VIP Binary

VIP Binary
Ventura, California United States of America

VIP Binary withdrawal of funds never get deposited to bank Ventura, California

*General Comment: Contact the SEC

Same here, I deposited the least amount of $400 to start then wanted to withdraw $100. The money vanished in thin air and never made it to my bank account. When I asked them where my money went they just said check with your bank, everything looks ok on our end. When I tried to ask again the person Frank just stopped responding to me. I left the conversation letting him know I was going to report them to SEC. Now I have another $1000 just sitting in their account and I am sure that if I try to withdraw that money it will vanish too.

Does anyone have a case going against them? or have someone to contact?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-Binary/Ventura-California-93003/VIP-Binary-withdrawal-of-funds-never-get-deposited-to-bank-Ventura-California-935594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP Binary

#1 General Comment

Contact the SEC

AUTHOR: lobosisland - (Spain)

Hi Linda ,

Having read your report I would like you to contact the SEC and make a complaint about VIP Binary.

It is easy to do it online and will take no more than 10 or 15 mins max to fill in the form...

The more complaints against these Con artists the better ,  I am still shocked that they got Binary broker of the year 2011 ... Jeez what must the rest be like ... I dread to think ...

You know what to do go for it girl lets toast these b@$tuD$...

Good luck Dermot