Complaint Review: VIP Binary

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: akamom72 — kemah Texas United States of America
VIP Binary

VIP Binary THEY ARE A SCAM!! THEY WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW YOUR OWN MONEY!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: VIP Binary NOT a Scam

*Consumer Comment: VIP Binary NOT a Scam

I have been requesting my money to be withdrawn since July 9, 2012. I have the emails proving my requests and attempts to have MY money returned to my bank account. I have an email from VIP Binary stating that they apologize for the mix up but I will have my money back by that Friday, September 7, 2012. That was my 3rd promise as to a return of MY money!! Today is October 10, 2012 and to this day, I have made these requests via email to support, phone calls (at least 2 every other day) and online chat with an "account specialist" named Frank!! He has left my chats when he gets a question he can't answer. I videoed one that was 28 minutes of me waiting for him to return. I have spoken to Chris, Matt, Frank, Melissa, Mike, and another Melissa. I have an email from a Sarah Barker, promising the return of MY money. I spoke with customer service and they told me they couldn't help me. When I asked if they were the customer service department, they said "YES" and I told them I was a customer who needed help!! They have hung up on me at least 20 times. Then don't answer when I call back. DO NOT USE VIP BINARY! THEY ARE A HUGE SCAM.........I AM STILL FIGHTING FOR MY MONEY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-Binary/internet/VIP-Binary-THEY-ARE-A-SCAM-THEY-WILL-NOT-ALLOW-YOU-TO-WITHDRAW-YOUR-OWN-MONEY-Interne-953179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP Binary

VIP Binary NOT a Scam

AUTHOR: Markus - (USA)

VIP Binary is not a Scam, i have a similar experience when i took a few losses from my original $1,000.00 dollars deposit, i almost lose it all to be more specific $750. However they gave me bonus when i start of the same amount of my deposit $1,000, i was able with the help of one of their brokers to recover and got my account balance to $3,240.00 and place a withdrawal for $1,240.00, which i did receive the money on the time they state.

So not only was i able to get my money back but i also have more money on my account to make more profits, i believe many people complaint because they lose their investment and simply get frustrated, and you must understand that in these sort of trading options losing is one the risk you have to deal with...

VIP Binary NOT a Scam

AUTHOR: Markus - (United States of America)

VIP Binary is not a Scam, i have a similar experience when i took a few losses from my original $1,000.00 dollars deposit, i almost lose it all to be more specific $750. However they gave me bonus when i start of the same amount of my deposit $1,000, i was able with the help of one of their brokers to recover and got my account balance to $3,240.00 and place a withdrawal for $1,240.00, which i did receive the money on the time they state.