Complaint Review: VIP Binary

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: John — Redlands Australia
VIP Binary

VIP Binary Takes your money, loses it all on ridiculous trades then won't take your calls. Ripoff !!! Internet

*General Comment: VI BINARY RIP OFF

I opened an account with VIP Binary. I got a call from a Mr David Vazquez who initially was successful in his trading advice. He then recommended a one touch strategy which I thought was extremely risky but he assured me that it would be successful. (that's what brokers are for) It would also take a week before the trade expired which was not going to show the horrible ending immediately.

I continued to trade on his advice over a period of a few hours and eventually I lost most of the money by what in hindsight was just ridiculous trades on currency pairs etc that simply should not have been traded.

I think this man was simply attempting to lose the trades as quickly as possible and simply walk away from my devastated account with my deposits. I was however expecting my account to be credited with my so called "secured Trade" as the company guaranteed it. This never occured. I have tried to contact them but everything has gone very quiet at VIP Binary and I have not heard from them since. There is some money left in the account and you would think that your so called "Broker" would contact you about doing some more trades. Not VIP Binary. I went into protection mode and called my bank.

DO NOT entrust your hard earned money to VIP Binary.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-Binary/internet/VIP-Binary-Takes-your-money-loses-it-all-on-ridiculous-trades-then-wont-take-your-calls-977095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP Binary

#1 General Comment

VI BINARY RIP OFF

AUTHOR: VIP BINARY RIPP OFF AND SCAM - ()

Hi

You are not the only one. To make a long story short i had about $30000 in my accout and I got a phone call from VIP BINARY and then an email from Mrs Sarah Baker stating that I was going to receive US$75000 but I had to pay a 10% handling fee which I did back in June. Now we have october and I am still waiting for my money.