Complaint Review: VIP Card Services

• Updated: Wed, March 16, 2005

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
VIP Card Services
, South Dakota U.S.A.

VIP Card Services ripoff; took my entire checking account number to debit $99.00 out of my account and said I could cancel but only got an answering machine and no callback. South Dakota

I do not know what to do. The company called VIP Card Services took my checking account number and my routing number and said for a one-time fee of $99.00 they would give me a credit card with a $10,000 credit limit with 0% finance charges but a $4.95 per month service fee.

They gave me the phone number to call if I wanted to cancel and it is only ever an answering machine and they do not call you back if you leave a message! They say this card is for one to rebuild their credit! What a rip-off! They need stopped. All I know is they are in South Dakota; I failed to get any further info.

Linda
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2005 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-Card-Services/South-Dakota/VIP-Card-Services-ripoff-took-my-entire-checking-account-number-to-debit-9900-out-of-my-135281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP Card Services