Complaint Review: VIP Cash Qloot - Direct Cash

• Reported By:Portland Maine
VIP Cash Qloot - Direct Cash
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

VIP Cash Qloot - Direct Cash will not work with you, ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I got a loan from VIP Cash and defaulted. I called and emailed them to make a payment arrangement but they said it was not enough of a payment per month. I asked for address to send a letter stating what I could afford and they would not give me mail address. I know I am in the wrong for oweing but now for trying to pay back. They would then call and say I was ignoring them, when I tried to reach them!

Direct Cash is the same way, wont give out info but hired Berg and Boesch to call me and act as a lawyers office and gave me a "deadline" to pay in full (double the amount) but I asked them to mail the paperwork and I would discuss it with my lawyer they never sent anything or called back. Weird. Let me know if you have any experiences like this.

Dani
Portland, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2005 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-Cash-Qloot-Direct-Cash/Las-Vegas-Nevada/VIP-Cash-Qloot-Direct-Cash-will-not-work-with-you-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-163764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP Cash Qloot - Direct Cash