Complaint Review: VIP Moving & Storage

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: Lynnette — Sunrise Florida
VIP Moving & Storage
4757 SW 51st St Davie, Florida USA

VIP Moving & Storage aka -ALL STATE MOVING & STORAGE/VAN LINES INC Told me to F* myself when I called them to make claims on damaged items during move. DAMAGED ITEMS Davie Florida

I saw this company on Groupon and decided to call them.  The sales lady sold me on a deal that was better than Groupon so I went with it.  When teh movers arrived they wantedt o charge me more.  I called her backa nd she no longer worked for the company.  First red flag.  I called the main guya nd he said to just tip them well so I agreed.

The move was less then 2 miles away and the guys who were actually doing the move were nice.  Moved was done then I noticed damages so I called the guy who moved me and he said to follow the protocol on the back of the form so I did.

After waiting weeks, I called to follow up and the main guy/owner danced around my questions and then told me to F* myself and hung up on me.

Im writing to complain and to warn others and to hopefully close this company down. Would love to know ways to get covered for damages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-Moving-Storage-/Davie-Florida-33314/VIP-Moving-Storage-aka-ALL-STATE-MOVING-STORAGEVAN-LINES-INC-Told-me-to-F-myself-1133437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP Moving & Storage