Complaint Review: VIP Nation

• Updated: Sun, September 23, 2012

• Reported By: Catt — SoCal California United States of America
VIP Nation

VIP Nation Ticket Fraud Internet

Purchased a VIP package to Journey/Pat Benatar in San Bernardino on 7/21/12. Package cost was $900 for 4 seats GUARANTEED to be in the first 2 rows, with VIP parking.

Never got VIP parking, and you have to pick up the seats at will call on the day of the concert. When I saw that the seats were in the 7th row, I asked what happened to the seats I paid for & showed the confirmation letter from VIP. I was told to call the company on Monday & they would take care of it (whatever that means- no help at the concert). This outdoor venue has almost completely flat seating area in the front sections, so when people stand, you are screwed. Unfortunately, the people right in front of us stood the whole time (including all breaks & all 3 bands- never experienced that anywhere before!), so my wife & daughter could not see anything that didn't show between the bodies in front of them for the whole 3hrs. What a waste.

I had been here before & that's why I paid the extra money to sit up front. I asked the credit card company to back me up on the fraudulent ticket sales & they got a partial refund, but only 25%. This was absolutely premeditated fraud! The people sitting next to us had the same circumstances, so VIP Nation collected extra money from at least 5 times as many people than they had seats available in the from 2 rows. Class action would be justified here. From what I read, this is not unusual.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 11:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-Nation/internet/VIP-Nation-Ticket-Fraud-Internet-945604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP Nation