Complaint Review: VIP Nation

• Reported By: Brian That Is Called Brian — Missouri
VIP Nation
? unknown, California USA

VIP Nation runaround, ripoff California

My wife and I purchased two of the special packages from VIP Nation for the Virginia Beach Rush concert on May 5, 2013.  This package was supposed to come with seats in the front 15 rows as well as a package of merchandise including t-shirts, programs, posters, etc.

I was originally told we would get word as to how to get our tickets the day of the show about five days prior to the concert.  When I e-mailed VIP Nation I was assured I would receive that information by a certian time.  The timely arrival of this information was vital to us as Virginia Beach was a two day drive and part of an overall vacation for us.  When VIP Nation failed to send the information as promised, I e-mailed them to assertively inquire about the delay.  I received an e-mail that told me the information was on its way (as well as the merchandise) in a rather abrupt and defensive e-mail assuring me that VIP Nation were not "amateurs".  As a frustrated paying customer getting the runaround, this type of response appears to fall on closer to the amateur end of the amateur-professional spectrum.  That information did come in the nick of time and we did at least get to see the show.

As for the merchandise--it was supposed to be here right after the concert (so they told us right before the show as it should have arrived before the show).  It has been over a week since the show and I still await the merchandise.  I have e-mailed VIP Nation with an ultimatum for getting the merchandise to me or I will follow through with a credit card dispute with them.  They have yet to respond to that e-mail.

If VIP Nation were as expeditious at providing goods and services as they are charging customers' credit cards, I wouldn't be writing this.

As much as I love Rush, I won't be going to any more of their shows as long as they're using VIP Nation.  Ticketmaster may have gouged concert-goers but at least they got the tickets to us promptly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-Nation/unknown-California/VIP-Nation-runaround-ripoff-California-1050694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP Nation