Complaint Review: VIP ONE, INC

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: Terri — Miami Gardens Florida United States of America
VIP ONE, INC
168 SE 1st St MIami, Florida United States of America

VIP ONE, INC "Jason LEE, VIP One, Inc." we start with a 15-day trial period. You will receive a compensation of $1,000 to you upon completion. MIami, Florida

I did servel assignment for this company and never gotten paid. That stop aswering my email when I would not give them by checking account information to receive a payment for a so called customer that I did a assignment for. Now when I call the phone # and go on the web site it does not work. This was an internet Ripoff. I think you was going to try to steal money from my bank account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-ONE-INC/MIami-Florida-33131/VIP-ONE-INC-Jason-LEE-VIP-One-Inc-we-start-with-a-15-day-trial-period-You-will-rec-914275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP ONE, INC