Complaint Review: VIP One Inc. - Jason LEE

• Reported By: HateScammers2012 — Canton Ohio United States of America
VIP One Inc. - Jason LEE
168 SE 1ST St PH Internet United States of America

VIP One Inc./ Jason LEE www.biawow.com Deceptive, Munipulative, Liars Internet

After reading the complaints on this website and finding that the material was exactly identical to what has been sent to me< I now know that this outfit is nothing but a scam. I just haven't figured out the end results. They haven't deposited any money into an account that I have and have told me the client already paid the artist. Very confusing and very shady. I'm not sure what their gain is here. Seems pretty elaborate with the website, time tracker etc. Well I know I'll never get paid but I'm going to play along for a bit and see how much I can screw them over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-One-Inc-Jason-LEE/internet/VIP-One-Inc-Jason-LEE-wwwbiawowcom-Deceptive-Munipulative-Liars-Internet-904983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP One Inc. - Jason LEE