Complaint Review: VIP Solutions Online (Chicago)

• Submitted: Thu, September 12, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: Margie — Huntsville Alabama
VIP Solutions Online (Chicago)
1245 S. Michigan Ave., Illinois USA

VIP Solutions Online (Chicago) Another business's phone number, chat service never online, no replay to emails. 1245 S. Michigan Ave. Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Same Scam, Different Name

*Consumer Comment: Phony Business

*General Comment: Agree with review

I submitted an order for Microsoft Office but then decided I wanted Word only. I tried to contact the company could not even find their page, so I went back to PayPal and cancelled the order. Because I had added them to Favorites, I was able to go the page at this link: http://vipsolutions.3dcartstores.com/error.asp?error=89&catalogid=9&prdasp=1

Their phone number belongs to a legit business that informs the caller they have been a victim of fraud by the so-called company above. Their chat service is NEVER on. They list their customer support email as mailto:support@futureonlinetechnology.com, but they never reply.

Thank God for PayPal, who gave me a refund!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-Solutions-Online-Chicago/1245-S-Michigan-Ave-Illinois-60605/VIP-Solutions-Online-Chicago-Another-businesss-phone-number-chat-service-never-online-1083915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP Solutions Online (Chicago)

Same Scam, Different Name

AUTHOR: IByteBack - ()

I just filed a new report related to this one.  I don't know if they can cross reference any of the reports because the same "ring" reappears doing the same thing under different names.  Unfortunely those without the traning or experience to search in a variety of "phrasings" on't come out with the same info.

So...PLEASE also search under FUTURE NETWORK SOLUTIONS, PB Distribution, VIP SOLUTIONS (not "online"-which is a legit company)

As of May 10, 2014 they are located in Tampa Florida, but I have seen references to them in South Carolina and Chicago.

As a rule they have been using GMAIL for their email accounts.

And they had more than once used http://www.3dcart.com/shopping-cart-software/ company to create and maintain their fraud pages.  That company also happens to be in Florida...and I would be suspicious of ANY store associated with them.  It seems to me they aren't too particular about providing web services to people that had sites previously closed down for fraud.

If THEY are just being naive...then they need to start protecting their business reputation or legit companies won't want to associate with them.

We need to all send in a report to the State Of Florida Secretary of State and maybe Florida State Police or Tampa Police to investigate a company that uses a UPS Store drop box.  UPS Store might be interested in knowing that someone renting a box from them is using it to commit fraud.

Phony Business

AUTHOR: VIP Solutions - ()

I am the owner of VIP Solutions registered in NJ and have nothing to do with the Chicago website.  I have talked to many people who were taken advantage of and have reported the fraud PayPal and other sources to help you get your monies back quickly.

The "real" VIP Solutions designs websites, and it is easy to fake all the right things.  As other posts have mentioned, the phone number and "Live Chat" boxes in the spam site do not work, and you can get no email support.  The address listed in a UPS store, and while that in and of itself isn't a deal breaker, but combined with all the other fake contact information is another red flag.

All of the "Trusted" links at the bottom of the page -- the PayPal and Google Wallet, should be live links not just pictures.  Anyone can cut and paste images from the web.  And finally, if the deal seems too good to be true...

There isn't a lot of discount room when buying licensed software.  Look for sources like Amazon, computer stores (BestBuy and Computer World) or office supply stores (Staples, Office Max, etc.).  If one price seems out of line, make sure that you are not buying an upgrade that will require you to already have an older version of the software running. If you have an older computer, make sure that it will run the newer software.

The "Home and Student" version of the packages usually includes Excel, Onenote, Powerpoint and Word. The more expensive "Professional" version includes Outlook, Publisher, and Access so make sure that the package you buy has what you need, but that you aren't talking into buying more than you need.

I spoke to several of you who were making this purchase to learn the packages to add to your job skills, I would also suggest looking into classes at the local high school or community colleges.

I hope everyone recovers their money, and that you are able to find a reputable dealer for the right purchase.

VIP Solutions Online, LLC
providing website solutions since 2005  - but no software.

#3 General Comment

Agree with review

AUTHOR: zeenmse - ()

I too recently purchased a Microsoft product from this company.  Tried contacting them before order was shipped because shipping email listed wrong product (I wanted microsoft for an Apple computer, not the PC version they were sending)  Their "return label" email was sent back to me as an invalid email.  I have been trying to call and live chat for two weeks and either there is no answer on the phone or no response from the chat.

All I want is the product I ordered and paid for.  Not the download they sent me that won't work on my computer.  All I want is this fixed.  I had clicked on a link that was to order an apple version of word.