Complaint Review: VIP TRAVEL RESERVATIONS, INC

• Updated: Tue, April 17, 2012

• Reported By: CHEESEHEAD — GREENFIELD Wisconsin United States of America
VIP TRAVEL RESERVATIONS, INC
4606 S. CLYDE MORRIS BLVD. STE1P PORT ORANGE, Florida United States of America

VIP TRAVEL RESERVATIONS, INC SCOTT TILLEY DECEPTIVE WORDING, MISLEADING COPY, OUTRAGEOUS AND EXORBITANT FEES PORT ORANGE, Florida

I went to a seminar for a travel club. Since I did not join the club, I was given a voucher for a two day trip to a US city of my choice including hotel. The sales people at the travel club referred to the trip as a  "free trip", however, (as the agent for VIP pointed out) the voucher says nothing about "free".  It does say repeatedly that I will be responsible for all charges, and lists numerous possible charges. The charges at that point have no amounts attached to them.  After I picked my destination, they sent me a travel request confirmation. If I wanted to get the trip I would have to pay $529.00 to get airfare from Milwaukee to Denver and hotel accommodations. I then did a quick online search for air fare and the exact hotel they were offering and got a total price of $342.00.

Anyone would be foolish to pay nearly $200.00 more than necessary for a trip that was referred to by the people at the seminar as free. So I asked for a refund of my $100.00 deposit. Of course I can only get $80.00 of it back and must wait 4 - 6 weeks for it.  (if I get it). Stay away from VIP Travel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-TRAVEL-RESERVATIONS-INC/PORT-ORANGE-Florida-32129/VIP-TRAVEL-RESERVATIONS-INC-SCOTT-TILLEY-DECEPTIVE-WORDING-MISLEADING-COPY-OUTRAGEOUS-A-870147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP TRAVEL RESERVATIONS, INC