Complaint Review: VIP Travel Club

PMB 328 Suite 51, 444 Brickell Ave Miami, Florida USA

VIP Travel Club Sunset Group/VIP Vacation Owners VIPissed off! Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: Never Buy Timeshares

*Consumer Comment: Sunset Group Timeshare Complaints

I stupidly bought into a timeshare after several glasses of champagne.  They have their sales pitch nailed down perfectly.  Was promised luxurious accomodations all over the world at significantly discounted prices, free use of resort ammenities, significant discounts on spa services, a guarantee that if we found cheaper rates elsewhere we would be granted 110% of our money back, and best of all 50% cash back on airfare for travel to one of their resorts.  Come to find out, you don't get any cash back.  It's credit points, which are basically worth nothing.  And when we stayed at another resort and I asked about discounted spa services and other ammenities, they didn't know what the heck I was talking about.  And when I tried to get the 110% back betcause I found cheaper rates, I can't even get anyone to email or call me back!  I've left multiple voicemails and sent at least 10 emails and nothing.

This is a complete scam.  I will now advise everyone to avoid any timeshare, but especially anything owned by Sunset Group, VIP Vacation Club, Travel Club or Vacation Owners.  You're better off just booking your stuff online.  You'll get way better rates with no longterm commitment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-Travel-Club/Miami-Florida-33131/VIP-Travel-Club-Sunset-GroupVIP-Vacation-Owners-VIPissed-off-Miami-Florida-1118330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP Travel Club

Never Buy Timeshares

AUTHOR: SBrittany - ()

The best advice is NEVER buy timeshares anywhere. It is a scam and the so-called timeshare you buy is sold over and over again to other people. It is very difficult to sell your timeshare now and renting isn't in the deal. It will cost you more to buy a timeshare and maintenance fee than to rent a hotel room or a full ownership of a condo. Don't do it.

Sunset Group Timeshare Complaints

AUTHOR: janehill - ()

Thanks, Sunsent Group, for taking our hard earned money. I hope it comes back 10 fold of badness on you all.