necessity

• Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: Henry — Los Lunas New Mexico United States of America
VIP Travel Reservations
4606 S Clyde Morris Blvd Ste 1-P Port Orange, Florida United States of America

VIP Travel Reservations Big ripoff of supposibly free air travel and cruise to a destination of my choice Port Orange, Florida

We attended a meeting with the promise that after we attended, we would recieve a free travel package. it was to include free air plane travel to a port where we could catch a free cruise ship that take two of us on a seven day cruise of our choosing. we completed all our paper work (which was very long and complicated) and which we needed to send in one hundred dollars in a cash years check. Then we waitedfor word back from viptravel for what seamed 4 months and never got any reply whatsoever. I called viptravel maybe 6 times to get information on our cruise. I was never given any usefull information. when we got to about 30 days of our first cruise chioce i called viptravel and i was told they had sent me a cruise choice a few days earlier and because i had not responded viptravel offered it to somebody else and it was no longer available to me. (i checked my e-mail two times a day and I never got anything from these people. my only other option was to wait for my second choice. like a nieve fool i waited for my second choice. I did the same thing checking two times a day. I never got an e-mail either. nothing, nothing, nothing. i called viptravel again and i was told the same thing. they had sent me an e-mail and i had not responded in time so they offered the cruise to somebody else. missed out again, but i never got an e-mail from them and i did not miss anything so I was fooled twice. Now i am out all the time i spent planning our cruise, waiting on their e-mail which never came, i am also out 100 dollars and I am very pissed at viptravels and the cruise lines.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-Travel-Reservations/Port-Orange-Florida-32129/VIP-Travel-Reservations-Big-ripoff-of-supposibly-free-air-travel-and-cruise-to-a-destinat-910455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP Travel Reservations