Complaint Review: VIP Travel Reservations

• Submitted: Sun, December 18, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 18, 2011

• Reported By: Marc W. — Yucaipa California United States of America
VIP Travel Reservations
4606 South Clyde Morris Blvd Suite 1B Port Orange, Florida United States of America

VIP Travel Reservations Did not provide advertised service nor refund. Port Orange, Florida

I applied for my "free" airline tickets and cruise when I attended a travel info session. I filled out the paper work for both with VIP Travel Reservations. After months of waiting they got back to me with my travel dates. I knew that they were going to charge something extra for summer travel but they wanted more money for the summer Carnival cruise than what Carnival was charging on their website. I e-mailed VIP travel why that was and never got a response back. After e-mailing a few more times about the cruise and never getting a response I called the company. They told me that the price was firm.

Once I found out that the "free" cruise was more than what Carnival asked for, I asked for a refund. They told me over the phone what I needed to send in. I sent in all the paper they requested. I have followed up with VIP Travel at least four times via e-mail. I also tried calling and leaving messages. I never heard back. That was over six months ago.

These guys are fraudulent in every sense. There was no free cruse, not even a cruise at a discount. The refund they said that they would provide on the paperwork if the cruise did not go, also did not materialize. VIP Travel is a true scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2011 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-Travel-Reservations/Port-Orange-Florida-32129/VIP-Travel-Reservations-Did-not-provide-advertised-service-nor-refund-Port-Orange-Flor-810959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP Travel Reservations