Complaint Review: VIP Trravel Rewservations

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2008

• Reported By:Del Valle Texas
VIP Trravel Rewservations
4606 S Clyde Morris Blvd, Port Orange, Florida U.S.A.

VIP Travel Rewservations Stole my vacation Port Orange Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Not VIP Travel Reservations, Inc

VIP/Millenium Travel Reservations, located in a toney Austin, Texas business suite assured my guest and me that they were listed with the Better Businsess Bureau--I guess they meant the complaint section. Initially I was ignored as I was listed by myself...when it was determined that I had a friend with me then people started talking to me. Everyone was soooo friendly.

Jack kept insisting that this was the deal of a lifetime and that I shouldn't let a little thing likes kid's college tuition get in the way of a future of happy travels...I am a single mother who works two jobs and yes, money is an issue for me. I thanked him for his kind offer, requested the promised airline tickets, got the vouchers and instructions instead and went on my way.

I did make the mistake of wanting a vacation so bad that I accepted their words as truth. My certified mail reciept shows the $100.00 check was received, and I've never heard back from them...and no, the phone number doesn't work anymore. I wish the US Attorney General would get involved just because it went through the US Post Office (as required).

V
Del Valle, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-Trravel-Rewservations/Port-Orange-Florida-32129/VIP-Travel-Rewservations-Stole-my-vacation-Port-Orange-Florida-338793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP Trravel Rewservations

Not VIP Travel Reservations, Inc

AUTHOR: Manager - (U.S.A.)

You wrote in your complaint that VIP/Millennium Travel Reservations located in Toney Austin, TX. Was whom you were complaining about? There is no VIP/Millennium Travel Reservations. VIP Travel Reservations, Inc is a full service travel agency located in Port Orange, FL with no other affiliations, locations or alias's. We have no connection to Millennium which is also located in Port Orange, FL or any of the other 100 travel agencies/companies located in Port Orange, FL or any of the surrounding towns. Neither do we do any type of presentations, we are not a travel club, we are a travel agency. I would appreciate it if you removed our name from your complaint as it may damage our reputation.

Thanks