- Report: #897466
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: VIP one
VIP one168 SE 1st St PH Miami Fl 33131 Internet United States of America
VIP one biawow.com Money Laundering , Internet
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: VIP One now Austin Group, Inc.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I just got off the phone with the client in regards to the art gallery project. Your additional assistance is required.
Our client tried to pay western union on-line from their corporate account. Western Union advertises its possible to submit payments online, but when you try to send more than $1,000 a day from the account it wont allow that much. I called western union and they told me you have to do that from any western union office.
Our client told me they spent like an hour trying to do something online, as they are used to do everything from their cash management online and talked to western union customer care but no luck. They need your assistance at this point because it was not possible to send the money online.
So, they want their assistant take care of everything. Since the art gallery requires only western union, our client will pay you the money for the art item(s) in advance plus your bonus and you will western union art gallery. You will be paid additional $300 for that assignment.
First of all, I want you to understand that part-time assistant is not only virtual work from home. You have to work on assignment locally. Assisting with corporate gifting in one of your responsibilities. Our client trusts us because this is our existing client, they have already purchased a lot of stuff using our services.
Normally, you would pay western union with the company card. However, as per the contract, you will get the card only once you qualify your trial period. This is our company policy and we simply cannot provide company cards 1st week and then spend time on checking every expense.
You will find your direct deposit on this page (I uploaded it for you)
This is exactly the same as we use for payroll as well. We expect our client will place deposit of approx.:
- $7,000 (Art Item). Shipping will be paid additionally.
- $1,800 (shipping)
- $400 (approx. western union fees might need to re-confirm with them)
- $300 (Your Bonus)
In case you can negotiate other payment options with the art gallery, so they provide with their bank account our client will pay them directly. If no your assistance is needed. It is important to realize that you are not required to take any action until you see the payment in your account. You may keep this account to received future payroll from our company. Let me know if your bank charges some $$$ to set up an account. This amount would be sent together with funds for the the art gallery, western union transfer fees your bonus.
Again, there will be no checks. Our client will pay to your account (or the art gallery if available) and you will need to work on it only once the money is in your account.
Let me know if you have any questions. There are also other tasks already available, but I want to make sure this one is taken care 1st since this client is important to us.
*** And the information that follows from the person to recieve the money looks like this....
Sorry for time - taking time to preparing documentations.
I attaching two copies of the item agreement and invoice documents.
If you need them these are instructions from the manager:
1. Please consider that we have a different time zone and it is convenient that you pay the morning of your time, you can of course and in the evening, but it is more convenient in the morning.
2. Just send money via Western Union. Do not send through other service as Mani Graham and others. Only Western Union, because in our country works reliably only this service.
3. Western Union is person-to-person payment. It is not for business in general. So when you send money, send it as a person, not as a company and send to person I give you also. Person-to-person. not business.
So you use PERSONAL PAYMENT, not a company. When filling out receipts at the offices Western Union must specify your name and surname, but not the name of the company, as the Western Union payment system only works with individual payments.
4. Given my experience with Western Union I would recommend to pay the Western Union offices in cash, and not to transfer from the account, this is faster and easier, because when you work through an account you must activate the service on the commission transfers, Western Union, and this takes a long time.
5. If you cannot send the specified amount of instruction in one payment - please send a portion of the amount available for transfer from one office of Western Union or Money Gram, then the rest from other offices.
6. Do not send more than the sum of $ 5000 at a time, a service of Western Union restrictions on sending large amounts and we complicated to get here, need additional documents and hold.
7. Do not send more than two transfers per recipient.
8. Do not attempt to send two transfers per recipient from one office of Western Union.
9. When ready to send - ask me same day I'll give person name (first name, last name) information who receive money if not me. But ask before send. Before sending please refresh the information about the recipient it may change due to various circumstances.
10. Probably you need IDs (Driver license, social security card etc. When calling western union,
Here is people to send money. Request 1 hour before sending. So they will be ready.
First name: Sergey Vladimirovich
Last name: Potapov
Waiting for confirmation from you.
Looked it up and found articles like this to explain what they are trying to do
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-one/internet/VIP-one-biawowcom-Money-Laundering-Internet-897466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.