• Report: #731900

• Updated: Wed, July 13, 2011

• Reported By: nazli Jahangir — Bloomingdale Illinois United States of America
VIP travel Reservations
4606S.Clyde Morris Blvd,suite 1P Port Orange, Florida United States of America

VIP travel Reservations I went to time share seminar and they give me this two certificates one for 2 Airline ticketsto any where in the continental USAand the other one 7 nights cruise I have paid money order for airline tickets Port Orange, Florida

*Consumer Comment: "VIP" ...not quite.

*Consumer Comment: common scam

I went to timesharing seminar to spend 90 mnts with them and in return they promise that they will give me free vouchers for 7 nights cruise and two Air line tickets for two adults .When I saw these vouchers they were not free instead for 7 night cruise they were asking money order for $99.00 and for Air line tickets for two adults they were asking $75.00 money order which they say  are refundable .
I have sent them two money orders for $75.00 and $99.00 .I have waited for one month and got no response from them  so I start calling them at the number provided on the voucher ,but every time I called either the number is busy or there is recording .There is no live opereator  they gave me the option of leaving the message if I have any question , but never returned any of my call . I dont know how to communicate with them .
All I want is my money back from these people

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2011 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-travel-Reservations/Port-Orange-Florida-32129/VIP-travel-Reservations-I-went-to-time-share-seminar-and-they-give-me-this-two-certifica-731900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP travel Reservations

"VIP" ...not quite.

AUTHOR: B&amp H - (USA)

This company seems to have a vested interest in making sure your travel is "outside of their allotment".  IF you get past the first hurdles of abiding by all of their ridiculous and tedious rules, they are still likely to deny your request.  This is what happened to us and we are not optimistic that our second requested date will have a different outcome.  You might want to add your complaint to the long list of complaints against this company with the Better Business Bureau and FL Attorney General.  Best Wishes!

common scam

AUTHOR: GeorgeV - (USA)

this is a common scam, if you ever "win" something and they want you to pay for some made up charges they are scamming you, request they take it out of your "winnings" and you will pay the difference after you collect your winnings, but 99% of the time there is NO WINNINGS and its all a ploy to get your money and run.

you need to contact your credit card company right away and report your card you used as stolen and then contest the charges made by them OR they will continue to charge your credit card.

the bank will try and call them and when they cant get ahold of them they should reverse the charges.