Complaint Review: VIPBINARY/david, andrew, joseph, roland

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: shane — port lincoln Australia
VIPBINARY/david, andrew, joseph, roland

VIPBINARY/david, andrew, joseph, roland Scamers, Liers, Fraudsters,Parisites, took 90% of my money,then wanted me to put more in, Internet

Watch out for Vipbinary,I had wittled my initial $1000 down to $500 before i decided to pull out. Hurricane Sandy had just devistated N York and that's when the jackels struck,David of vipbinary rang,said that because of disaster this was my big chance to make a lot of money,this guy is a high pressure, rude,fast talking,arrogant know all, that calls you Sir all the while.He said to leave the trading up to him as he was an expert,reluctantley he got me to take 8 One Touch trades,that's 4 trades each way for a total of $4000,each one paying 550%+profit and that half  of them will win, giving me big returns,Well, Come in Spinner.

Three days later None! I lost every one,but not before he fleeced me for another $1000,he wanted more,saying that i would soon have a $30,000 balance, when my One Touch expire.He hasseled me 3 more times that day,i resisted,said i wanted to wait and see how these trades panned out,he still insisted.

Eventually he passed me over to Chief broker Andrew, who gave himself a big wrap,i wanted to beleive these guys,he got me for $5000 on 3 trades, one for $4000 strategectley set to expire 9 days later,said i was well on my way to a $100,000, between then and last trade expirey date, he tried to hit me again,so did david,joseph and roland. By now i was onto them,they all lied about my withdrawl requests in order to try to get me to put more money in, but they got it all,my last $2386 is still in account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 12:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIPBINARYdavid-andrew-joseph-roland/internet/VIPBINARYdavid-andrew-joseph-roland-Scamers-Liers-FraudstersParisites-took-90-of-993122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIPBINARY/david, andrew, joseph, roland