Complaint Review: VIPglamcams.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: United States of America
Los Angeles, California United States of America

VIPglamcams.com Customer Support Customer support swore at me and insulted me. Refused to cancel my account Los Angeles, California

I recently created a free account at www.vipglamcams.com and realized 5 minutes later that you still couldn't access anything on the site with a free account.  So I sent customer support a message through the site politely asking them to deactivate my account.  I was then greeted to a lovely email that said "It's a free account, dumbass.  Use it or don't use it."  I then responded by asking them if they make a practice of insulting all their customers and this is what I got back.  "You're not a customer, you're a broke a*s piece of s**t who can't afford the site.  Get lost."

I responded to this saying, that I wasn't trying to be insulted, I just want the issue resolved.  And that regardless if the account is free or otherwise, I don't want it to exist, please shut it down.  I didn't get an email back for a couple of days, so I sent them another message through the website (hoping to get a different customer support agent) saying that I've asked twice now to have my account deleted even though it is free.  Today I got an email that simply said "Cry me a river".  I could use some help here...

I went back to the website today and signed in and messed up all my personal details (name/address/etc...) but I really just want to remove any connection between me and this website.  Can anyone help here?  Also I'm pretty sure that their "customer support" is just one person.  I have the entire email conversation saved for reference.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIPglamcamscom/Los-Angeles-California-/VIPglamcamscom-Customer-Support-Customer-support-swore-at-me-and-insulted-me-Refused-to-1004753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIPglamcams.com