Complaint Review: VIR Instrument Rental

• Submitted: Thu, May 26, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 26, 2011

• Reported By: Band Student Mother — Williamsburg Virginia United States of America
VIR Instrument Rental
10720 Park Blvd Suite F Internet United States of America

VIR Instrument Rental Inconsistent Amounts Due Internet

I have no confidence that what they say I owe, I actually do.  VIR refuses to provide support for their claims of my amount due.  I rented by son's band instrument and make payments to VIR Instrument Rental.  They do not provide account status information.  When I call to speak to a custoemr service representative I get differing amounts due.  When I show any frustrations over the inconsistent information or their inability to provide me with an activity report on my account, the customer service representative warns me that she will hang up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2011 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIR-Instrument-Rental/internet/VIR-Instrument-Rental-Inconsistent-Amounts-Due-Internet-733564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIR Instrument Rental