Complaint Review: VIRGIN MOBILE

• Reported By: fedup80 — simi valley California
VIRGIN MOBILE
Internet USA

VIRGIN MOBILE BAD customer service, aggresive, rude, unhelpful Internet

Purchase a phone with virgin mobile. Didnt realize they have only 3 customer service people, which hang up on you and discconnect your service if you have a complaint or want to change something on your service. I called to have my phone number changed to a different area code, they asked me for my zip code and gave me a phone number with the same previous area code. I needed to search for a new job and was hoping to chang emy area code to the metropolitan area code I was searching within.

First I spoke to a female, which gave me a the same area code, while being rude and short with me...bad customer service. She hung up on me I called back and had to wait for 15 minutes on hold then a male answered. He started yelling at me and hung up on me, the disconnected my service. After that I figured I would take the $80 loss and just hook up with a different prepaid service. My phone was $50 and their $30/month plan,which in turn was my $80 loss. I ended up hooking up woth metro pcs. They are very helpful, and good customer service. But their reception sucks, therefore I am now with (((competitor's name redacted))). Best Service and Best reception :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIRGIN-MOBILE-/internet/VIRGIN-MOBILE-BAD-customer-service-aggresive-rude-unhelpful-Internetnbsp-1051376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIRGIN MOBILE