Complaint Review: VIRGIN MOBILE USA BROADBAND2GO

• Reported By: NanaV — LINCOLN PARK New Jersey United States of America
VIRGIN MOBILE USA BROADBAND2GO
2675 Reeves Rd Plainfield, Indiana United States of America

VIRGIN MOBILE USA BROADBAND2GO VIRGIN MOBILE SCAM! Plainfield, Indiana

I just bought the broadban2go 3G/4G from Virgin Mobile for web browsing purposes. I have a cellphone from Virgin Mobile I bought a year ago a Venture Android with 2.3 software and 3G with unlimited web and data allotment which had worked perfectly good for me.  Virgin Mobile is a scam! I would never pay a penny to this fraud of company. I bought to overdrive pro 15 days ago and uploaded with tht 55 dollars plan which is the 5GB "unlimited" plan includes 250 hours of web browsing, 20 hours of video and 1,000,000 emails....

I just used for three days only of web browsing and just watched 3 videos on youtube within the 7th of February at 5:35pm  I paid the 55 dollars and started to use it around 6pm or so until around 12 am, and next day (Feb. 8th) used from 9am ( the time I usually i wake up) until half past 10pm I went to bed. For my surprise I woke up to turn on my computer and guess what? My plan had just run out of megabytes! in only one day in total???

so 55 dollars missing from my pocket and just wasted in one day! and called the company to ask why and they say to check in my usage history and went to check and found that it reports an usage of megabytes at 4:38am? 5:37am... which those hours I was asleep... off course the device comes with a password and made sure to change it once I configured it before start to use it... but some how my internet allotment was used while I wasn't using it myself? something is not right here,

anyway I called to customer service again and a very rude representative didn't want to give me more information and now they just want to refund my money from the purchase of the device but not from the plan I paid and no one can give me an exact explanation nor give more information, Virgin says in their plan you can watch 20 hours of video and 250 hours of web browsing which is completely false, now they require me for pay the shipping and handle fee for returning their device when I paid and extra for overnight delivery... this must be joke! My advice is don't even pay them 5 bucks that you will only use for 2 minutes in internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIRGIN-MOBILE-USA-BROADBAND2GO/Plainfield-Indiana-46168/VIRGIN-MOBILE-USA-BROADBAND2GO-VIRGIN-MOBILE-SCAM-Plainfield-Indiana-1014761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIRGIN MOBILE USA BROADBAND2GO