Complaint Review: VIRIDIAN

• Submitted: Wed, September 07, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, September 07, 2011

• Reported By: Alan Stevens — Gaithersburg Maryland U.S.A.
Glenn Dale, Maryland United States of America

VIRIDIAN http://www.viridian.com MULTI LEVEL MARKETING RIP OFF Glenn Dale Maryland

Viridian is just another multi level rip off company claiming they have a great way for their "Associates" to make money and for their clients to save on energy bills however when I asked how I was going to make money, neither my manager nor his manager could or would explain it to me.

I asked my immediate manager for a refund of my $399 and he did nothing.

I canceled my payments from AMEX to Viridian and received an email from a "COMPLIANCE" officer who refused to refund me my money unless I complied with the terms and conditions of my "Agreement"

This company has had a myriad off problems with ripping off consumers and will continue to try to resell electrical services through its pyramid approach only to rip off its employees over and over again for a recurring revenue stream of $19.95 a month for their use of a web site.

Let's do some math......

If they have recruited 10,000 employees at $19.95 a month, that's a great revenue stream even if they don't make a dime on the electrical services they claim to sell at a discount.....

Face it folks, nothing good comes of contact with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2011 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIRIDIAN/Glenn-Dale-Maryland-20878/VIRIDIAN-httpwwwviridiancom-MULTI-LEVEL-MARKETING-RIP-OFF-Glenn-Dale-Maryland-773795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIRIDIAN