Complaint Review: VISALUS

• Reported By: Nelson — Roosevelt New York United States of America
VISALUS
07 E Big Beaver Rd Suite #110 TROY, Michigan United States of America

VISALUS VISALUS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE,NOT ABLE TO GET REFUNDS TROY, Michigan

*UPDATE Employee: You are right!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Free BMW

*Consumer Comment: No Worries....

*Consumer Comment: Wonder why

*Consumer Comment: Phone system

I have attempted to call their customer service department,because I want to return the product  and get a refund.In their refund policy  you have to call and get a pre authorization number before returning product,because if you  dont in essence you wont get credited and get your money back.However you can never get anyone on the line nor can you leave a message.The number is 877-847-2587. I have already tried 4x today.Also have emailed company and not gotten a response. NOT GOOD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2011 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VISALUS/TROY-Michigan-48083/VISALUS-VISALUS-NO-CUSTOMER-SERVICENOT-ABLE-TO-GET-REFUNDS-TROY-Michigan-773445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VISALUS

You are right!

AUTHOR: Amy Sol - (United States of America)

You are so right, thank you for bringing that to my attention.  I did not "win" the BMW by drawing or anything like that.  I "earned" my BMW after only 19 days with the company by promoting the health challenge to others.  The company has 13 levels you can acheive, and at only the 2nd of those 13 levels, you earn your BMW bonus!

As far as it being free, it's been 100% free to me!  No down payment, no monthly payments (Visalus pays the car note) and they even give me enough to cover the car insurance each month.  So having my BMW 535 hasn't cost me a penny other than the gas I put in it to drive!

Thanks for your message!  :-)

AMY SOLOMON

www.ChallengeByVi.com

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Free BMW

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

You won a free BMW? You should probably rephrase that. You didn't win anything and it's certainly not free.

No Worries....

AUTHOR: Amy Sol - (United States of America)

About Your Comment on Visalus   (http://www.ChallengeByVi.com )

Hey! I am so sorry you have had such a bad experience.  Sometimes working with customer service gets a little tricky.   I know even the best of companies, servicing so many people can be trying.

To cancel any autoship, you don't even need to call.  Just log into your website with your log in information and you can do it there.  Or, just call 877-Visalus.

I do know that the company has grown 3000% in the last 24 months, they went from 30,000 customers in Feb of 2011 to 1.1 million in feb of 2012.  There are some growing pains that will come along with this sort of instant growth.

I know they have now extended their customer service hours to midnight to try and help everyone as best as possible.

I will say that I have heard nothing but amazing reviews about this company and their products and their A rating with the BBB certainly shows that.  I am not sure that I'd say a little trouble with customer service constitutes the company as a rip off or a scam.  Especially when you have the ability to log in and do what you were calling customer service for yourself.

I hope everything was resolved for you.  I just wanted to comment because this company is amazing.  Not only have I lost 30 lbs as a customer, but I also make $50,000 a year and have won a free BMW as a promoter (within my first three months)

I wish you the best of luck, I hope all was resolved for you.

Amy Sol

Wonder why

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

they make it so difficult to reach them?

Phone system

AUTHOR: Tracy - (Canada)

The 877 number isn't working. If you try this number: 248.524.9520 which is also on their contact page you will get through with no problem and they will take care of your return. Tracy

frozen