Complaint Review: VISION FINANCIAL CORP

• Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: robin — Valparaiso Indiana United States of America
VISION FINANCIAL CORP
PO BOX 460260 ST LOUIS, Missouri United States of America

VISION FINANCIAL CORP A NATIONAL DEBT COLLECTION AGENCY I WAS NOTIFIED BY THIS COMPANY OF A DEBT WITH A BALANCE OF OVER $3,000.00. I WAS TOLD I COULD SETTLE THIS DEBT BY PAYING $1078.00 WHICH i DID NOT HAVE. SO I AM PAYING MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $179.84. IS T ST LOUIS , Missouri

*Consumer Suggestion: SOL is right but

I received a call from vision financial corp concerning a credit card that was opened back in 1996. The total due was over $3,000.00 and they offered me a settlement of $1,078.00. I informed them  that I did not have that kind of money laying around. I agreed to pay $179.84 a month which has been a hassle for me because I really cannot afford this.  I thought there was a statutory limit on debt that was past seven years or more. Is this company a legitimate organization?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VISION-FINANCIAL-CORP/ST-LOUIS-Missouri-63146-7260/VISION-FINANCIAL-CORP-A-NATIONAL-DEBT-COLLECTION-AGENCY-I-WAS-NOTIFIED-BY-THIS-COMPANY-OF-928898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VISION FINANCIAL CORP

#1 Consumer Suggestion

SOL is right but

AUTHOR: TheGooch - ()

When you started to pay them money the debt was renewed. So the orginal SOL on the debt is null and void.

soap