Complaint Review: VISION REPAIR

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: evebuford — SOUTHAVEN Mississippi United States of America
VISION REPAIR

VISION REPAIR PREPAID CARD COMPANY Internet

VISION PREMIER Allows customers to order prepaid cards online by verifying name social security number date of birth and mailing address-oh and email address. once processed they provide you with this routing and account number information so you can use for direct deposit information. I had my irs refund which i have been waiting on for 4 weeks loaded to the card. needlessly to say i didnt receive any emails from them requesting any requested information. So I get the card and try to activate the card and keep getting kicked out. So I had to work around their crazy phone service and get someone live on the phone. First dummy-stated my refund came in and was send back (bad as I needed my money today) because of verification information. First, I had to provide this

dummy my name ssn dob address and email address to even get her to tell me anything. So there goes my information. And she tell me the processing dept  is too busy to send everyone emails requesting required information so they have to wait to the customer call in and inquire on the card status. I couldnt do anything but hang up and cry. I called back and requested to speak a supervisor.  I think this company is a freaking rip off and is privately owned by some loser who got only probably 4 workers. It's ironic i called by twice and got the same dummy operator both times.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VISION-REPAIR/internet/VISION-REPAIR-PREPAID-CARD-COMPANY-Internet-1017299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VISION REPAIR