Complaint Review: VISTA PRINT - BUSINESS MAX .REALTY NUTS

• Submitted: Mon, August 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 11, 2008

• Reported By:cambridge Massachusetts
VISTA PRINT - BUSINESS MAX .REALTY NUTS
100 Hayden Ave. Lexington, Massachusetts U.S.A.

VISTA PRINT - BUSINESS MAX .REALTY NUTS unauthorized transactions,monthly charges on ccds.....suck...make them payback! Lexington Massachusetts

My credit card company called me to ask for my monthly payment . And I asked "How much do I owe''? they said my card balance was over $600.00 dollars, I flipped, because I haven't use my card in three months.The last time I even looked at my card I payed the remaining balance in full of $300.00 and they just increased my credit limit another $400.00. Finally I asked the odviouse, " what were the last three chargfes on my credit card" , and they said -Business max ,Vista print and Realty-nuts. Yes i used Vista-print in the past and ordered some 250 cards and 3 t-shirts. one order of t- shirts i never recieved, but they claimed they sent them! But I still have three boxes of business cards left ,so there is no reaseon for Vista-Print to still be charging something on my cc.My cc company gave me a fraud number in wich I will be callinfg in the morning (08-12-08), when I got to work today I was busy and could not get the time to call any of the mentioned companies, but I did find this site "thank GOD''.... And I will be doing anything and everything to ''GET BACK MY MONEY".

Bryant
cambridge, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VISTA-PRINT-BUSINESS-MAX-REALTY-NUTS/Lexington-Massachusetts-02421/VISTA-PRINT-BUSINESS-MAX-REALTY-NUTS-unauthorized-transactionsmonthly-charges-on-ccds-361840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VISTA PRINT - BUSINESS MAX .REALTY NUTS