Complaint Review: VISTA PRINT

• Updated: Tue, October 06, 2009

• Reported By: nola-lala — New Orleans Louisiana USA
VISTA PRINT
95 Hayden Ave Lexington, Massachusetts United States of America

VISTA PRINT - Mvq*Vpclubus Unauthorized withdrawals from account after rip-off promo offer Lexington, Massachusetts

After ordering a promo offer of business cards (which were poor quality and even had their own advertisement on the back), which I was supposed to only pay S&H to obtain, my bank account started being debited for $14.95 a month.  They claimed I had clicked on a banner to join their rewards club.  I never click on anything without reading the fine print.

I have never authorized anyone to make monthly debits from my accounts as my income is too uneven.  I don't even pay my regular bills this way.

After my experiences with them (and apparently everyone else's), these cards are totally useless.  I could never let my name be associated with such a scamming company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2009 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VISTA-PRINT/Lexington-Massachusetts-02421-7942/VISTA-PRINT-MvqVpclubus-Unauthorized-withdrawals-from-account-after-rip-off-promo-offer-505244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VISTA PRINT