Complaint Review: VISTA PRINT

• Reported By:fairfield Ohio
VISTA PRINT
vistaprint.com Internet U.S.A.

VISTA PRINT DECEPTIVE PRACTICES & BAD BUSINESS INTERNET Internet

I ordered some business cards from vista print and little did i know the headaches that would soon follow. They signed me up for 2 $14.95 memberships to vista rewards and shopping essentials without my permission and unknowingly to me.

They charged me for two months of memberships and I found out only because my bank contacted me saying that my account had been overdrafted!!! Luckily, I only had about 100 bucks in my account or else it all would have been emptied.

My bank charged me a $33.00 overdraft fee. I called my bank and they said since it wasnt their fault they would return the overdraft fee. So I called vista print and they said they wouldnt return the fee either.

So now i'm stuck with this 33 dollar overdraft bill that was in direct correlation with vistaprints deceptive practices. I will never use vista print again

Don't let this happens to you. Watch out because you will not get your money back!!!!!

Josh
fairfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2006 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VISTA-PRINT/internet/VISTA-PRINT-DECEPTIVE-PRACTICES-BAD-BUSINESS-INTERNET-Internet-216389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VISTA PRINT