respond

• Reported By:detroit Michigan
VISTA PRINT
www.vistaprint.com Internet U.S.A.

VISTA PRINT FAKE REBATE OFFERS Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I did not know of any company such as this I got charged through pay pal I did not authorize this.

Vista Print is a FALSE advertiser.....this company advertises a rebate offer for money back on your purchase after it has been completely paid for in the form of a rebate ckeck. Now the link that appears DOES NOT STATE you must join a membership nor pay a $14.95 a month in service fees which makes no sense at all just to get $10 off something that you have already paid IN FULL FOR. So once you clik the link it prompts you to enter a username that they never issue, so you have to go to the I FORGOT MY USERNAME icon which says it will email you the information to access the coupon & it never does. SO NOW when you call the customer service line they now explain that the want you to do all this extra stuff. Now THATS" NOT RIGHT....@ least thoes other sites let you know up front you have to fill out a survey or whatever but to say one thing and then not honer it is bad business. I only deal in straight business so I am returning the cards as soon as they arrive because I can't promote that.

Black.barbie
detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2009 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VISTA-PRINT/internet/VISTA-PRINT-FAKE-REBATE-OFFERS-Internet-445076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VISTA PRINT

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

I just got charged for something I did not authorize .