Complaint Review: VISTA PRINT

VISTA PRINT
http://www.vistaprint.com/ Internet United States of America

VISTA PRINT Vista Print Fraud, shipping, credit card, Internet,

* : I've never...

I bought items several times from Vista Print (www.vistaprint.com) Promotional items were free and all I had to pay was shipping.  Wrong, but to late.  I found out that when you buy these promotional items vista print also signs you up for bizmax, shopessplus and vpclubus, which each charge you 17.95 a month on your credit card.

This is the biggest rip off ever and when I try to enter my information on the bizmax site it says "information cant be found."  When you try to contact them they have only a fill in the blank online informational site for them to contact you.  So far that hasn't happened yet.

Buyers beware from vistaprint

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VISTA-PRINT/internet/VISTA-PRINT-Vista-Print-Fraud-shipping-credit-card-Internet-491643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VISTA PRINT

#1

I've never...

AUTHOR: esprt - (USA)

I use vistaprint.com and overnightprints.com all the time with both my Navy Federal Visa and my Chase Visa and have never had this problem. Maybe your information got stolen from another website?

I hope you get your money back soon! Contact the bank and refute the charges.