• Report: #190780

• Updated: Tue, May 09, 2006

• Reported By:Gaffney South Carolina
VISTA PRINT
UNKNOWN Nationwide U.S.A.

VISTA PRINT When you sign up to order from this company, they take your credit card information and charge membership to a company called Reservation Rewards, which charges a $ 14.95 monthly charge to your credit card. You call to have this discontinued, they promise this has been terminated. Then it shows up on your credit card again the next month. Vista Print - Canada? Internet

I ordered business cards from this company. I immediately was charged a fee for Reservation Rewards (associated with VisaPrint). I called and had them take this off (I did not order it). They said it had been canceled but it showed up again on my credit card the following month. I suspect it will continue to do so.

I will never use this company again or order printing from any other Internet provider. I will use Paypal only from now on.

I am disgusted by this practice.

Nancy
Gaffney, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2006 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VISTA-PRINT/nationwide/VISTA-PRINT-When-you-sign-up-to-order-from-this-company-they-take-your-credit-card-inform-190780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VISTA PRINT