• Submitted: Wed, March 29, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 29, 2006

• Reported By:New York New York
vistaprints.com Internet U.S.A.

VISTAPRINTS.COM - PRIVACY MATTERS SERVICE - DEAL PASS ripoffs no $10.00 cash back as stated fraud business cards credit service credit report service don't register cause there's NO service!! beware!! Internet

I needed some business cards and my friend told me about a website that had free business card deals, just pay shipping. This website was VistaPrints.com.

After I was bombarded with all the extra stuff they wanted me to add to my shopping cart, I've finally reached just about the end when I came across a service they offered called "Privacy Matters" This was an identity protection service that they supposedly offered.

It was a 30-day free trial plus if I said yes, vistaprints was going to give me a $10.00 cash back bonus instantly! Now I can have unlimited credit reports, and credit monitoring plus $10.00 back. I was sold.

They said to check my email for instructions and info for this service. I check my email, nothing! Plus my $10.00 cash back is nowhere to be seen! Nobody seems to answer their phone!!! Then to my horror, I seen others that had problems w/ them but it's too little too late! Warning: Do not get this service, cause there is none!

New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2006 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VISTAPRINTSCOM-PRIVACY-MATTERS/internet/VISTAPRINTSCOM-PRIVACY-MATTERS-SERVICE-DEAL-PASS-ripoffs-no-1000-cash-back-as-state-184028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VISTAPRINTS.COM - PRIVACY MATTERS