Complaint Review: VITA FREE / DIET ZX

• Submitted: Mon, December 31, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, December 31, 2001

• Reported By:Lebanon In
VITA FREE / DIET ZX
7420 CLAIREMONT MESA BLVD #103-156 SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA U.S.A.

VITA FREE - DIET ZX ARE RIP OFFS

I PURCHASED AN 8 MONTH SUPPLY OF THEIR DIET ZX PREMIER AM AND PM FORMULA BACK ON SEPT.24TH 2001. WHEN IT GOT HERE I DECIDED I DID'NT WANT IT SO I SENT IT BACK IN THE SAME PACKAGE AND EVERYTHING I HAVE CALLED AND COULD'NT GET ANYONE TO TALK TO ME I SENT IT BACK 10-02-01 PRIORITY MAIL TRACKING #00002A682699.

FINALLY I SPOKE TO SOMEONE TO SEE IF THEY RECIEVED THE ORDER AND THEY SAID YES. WELL THEY HAVE NEVER PUT MY MONEY BACK INTO MY ACCCOUNT. SO NOW THEY HAVE 119.00$ OF MY MONEY AND THEIR PRODUCT BACK TO.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING WAY TO LONG, IT DID'NT TAKE THEM THIS LONG TO EXTRACT THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT, THAT'S FOR SURE, I READ ANOTHER REPORT ON THEM ON YOUR SITE AND SHE GOT DOUBLE HER MONEY BACK I WANT MINE BACK TOO.
THANK YOU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VITA-FREE-DIET-ZX/SAN-DIEGO-CALIFORNIA-92111/VITA-FREE-DIET-ZX-ARE-RIP-OFFS-10298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VITA FREE / DIET ZX