Complaint Review: VITAFREE

• Submitted: Thu, January 09, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 09, 2003

• Reported By:centerville Ohio
VITAFREE
7420 Clairemont.MesaBlvd.#103-156 SanDiego, California U.S.A.

VITAFREE ripoff San Diego California

I purchased the product Hair-ZX a 4 month supply, the cost was $95.40 witch was charged to my credit card on March 4 2002.

After about 3 months, still never receiving my order, I tried several times to contact someone to get an answer to where my order is. All for not, and here it is January 9, 2003 and I am out $95.40 and still no Hair-ZX.

Someone got rich off all us who orderd this product, that is a very very bad business practice and I really do not no how they can get buy with that. I hope nobody else gets screwed from
this so called company.

Mike
centerville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2003 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VITAFREE/SanDiego-California-92111/VITAFREE-ripoff-San-Diego-California-40744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VITAFREE