- Report: #793141
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: VITASPRINGS.COM
VITASPRINGS.COM2003 N. Tyler Ave. Internet United States of America
VITASPRINGS.COM VitaSprings, Dudwell Enterprises - President Walter (F) Huang, Also In Network : Nycom Products Inc, P&W Associates, Surgical Exchange Vitasprings.com is fraudulent and scam company. They breached shipping, refund and good policy agreement in many ways. They lied to me, I lost both my order and my money 65.71$ Internet
*Author of original report: Vitasprings.com uses false information which is fraudulent act and criminal offense
*UPDATE Employee: Response to this complaint
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Please help me to spread the word, report and shut down this company. I have already reported it to Yahoo to remove it from merchants list, and am planning to report it to authorities back in the USA, including the FBI's scam & fraud list. Also, I will lauch a furious online campaign and website to warn the online shopping community. I see I am not the only victim and this company seemed to have changed owners btw - the name behind it now seems to be so called Dudwell Enterprises and 'president' is Chineese Walter Huang. Please spread the word and let everyone know never to buy anything from Vitasprings, Dudwell or their related companies - there are several more - I checked !!!
I have fallen a victim of scam by this frauduletnt and scam online company - Vitasprings. [continued below]....
1. First, they've breached the agreement by sending my order via completely different shipping method I have opted & paid for - I have paid 24.50$ for and have chosen Regular Mail International. Instead they used DHL 1 Day Express without consulting me in any way - which was asking me
locally to pay over 50$ of shipping & handling fees (completely customs unrelated costs). I highly suspect they've kept the shipping money I paid them and used the shipping that hands over all the costs to final customer - me in this case !
2. After I refused this, VitaSprings said - they'll get the order back & resend it via - Regular Mail International as they should have done in the first place. Weeks after - I discovered they lied to me, as local DHL has notified me that the sender has never requested for the order to be returned nor has paid for it to be returned to the States but to be given for 'destruction process' with customs department.
3. I have notified Vitasprings of this, once again they lied and said customs decided to destroy my order which is absolutely not true and I have a word for it from the local DHL department - their correspondence with the DHL in the States clearly states - that the return of the order was never
requested by the sender - Vitasprings. They lied that they will resend my order.
4. Vitasprings.com refused all my requests for refund.
5. They've kept both my order & shipping money and I ended up frauded & with nothing !
I don't know who allowed and authorized them to do business in USA in the first place. Fraud & scam might work perfectly well in China, but USA shouldn't allow small businesses to be registered if their employees can't put together a simple sentence using proper English grammar. No suprise
we then end up with a 'company' commiting fraud, scam and go against the very basics of good business and respecting customers interests.
The company is now openly suspicious - 'answers & support' I have received from supposed 'customers service' are barely in English, with mixed English & Chineese 'grammar'. Even their supposed 'supervising' manager Vanessa, she's an insult for English language & grammar, openly lies and denies facts of their fraud commiting ways of doing 'business'.
Beware - they might also have similar fraudulent sites - If You see 15% restocking fee and similar description and names like Vitasprings, Livamed I susped too etc. You are likely to be frauded.
If You are buying supplements, vitamins etc. beware of the fraud and scam companies like Vitasprings. Learn from my mistake, be wise, double check, look only for companies that are trustworthy and comfirmed by authorities and real customers. Don't trust the overall positive ratings and stars system, it may not mean anything genuinly positive at all and company ownership might change in the meantime as I believed happened in this case ! Do not fall victim to Vitasprings.com as I did.
Please spread the word, and help me expose this company to authorities and all potential customers. We all need to raise our voices and shut down this fraudulent company forever !
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VITASPRINGSCOM/internet/VITASPRINGSCOM-VitaSprings-Dudwell-Enterprises-President-Walter-F-Huang-Also-In-Net-793141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.