Complaint Review: VIZIO

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Barbara — Los Angeles California United States of America
VIZIO
39 TESLA IRVINE, California United States of America

VIZIO I PAID $3,000 FOR A VIZIO 65" 3D TV THAT WENT OUT A YEAR AND A WEEK AFTER PURCHASE IRVINE, California

Vizio is a joke.  I watched my New Vizio TV purchased from Costco less than 12 time within the first year and 1 week before it went out.  I contacted Vizio to repair the TV and they acted as though they did not want to come out to repair the TV.  The tone of voice, poor customer service, and lack of concern which Vizio conducts business is unacceptable.  They don't want to repair or replace your TV.

I purchased my TV in October 2011, in November 2012 my TV need repair and it's January 2013 and I still don't have a working TV.  HDRepair who is the company Vizio contracts to do the repairs is even worse then Vizio the way they treat you and provide services.  They have been to my home 3 times and my TV still is not repaired, and not once have I received a work order or piece of paper stating what the problem is or what is going on.  Vizio and HDR are partners in crime with one another.  I am hoping to sue them both.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIZIO/IRVINE-California-92618/VIZIO-I-PAID-3000-FOR-A-VIZIO-65-3D-TV-THAT-WENT-OUT-A-YEAR-AND-A-WEEK-AFTER-PURCHASE-998743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIZIO