Complaint Review: VIZIO

• Submitted: Tue, May 27, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, May 27, 2014

• Reported By: Avepet — Paxinos Pennsylvania
Nationwide USA

On January 15, 2014 I bougt a new Vizio television.  On May 16, 2014 I came home from work and turned on my TV.  The picture had lines going through it horizontally and vertically 2/3rds the way up the screen.  I called Vizio who told me to take picutres of the TV and send them to an email address they provided.  I did this and appoximately an hour later I got a return call stating that it was a "panel issue" and they would be replacing my TV and I should expect it to be delivered in 5 to 7 business days.  A few days later I received  a message on my answering machine stating they took another look at the pictures I sent and decided that the TV "must have been dropped" and they would not be covering the damage.  I tell you, I bought this television, brought it home, put it on the stand and that's where it remained, untouched for 4 months before I came home that day and turned it on.

PLEASE do NOT waste your money purchasing a VIZIO product!  Companies who don't stand behind their products are not worth your hard earned dollars.  Now I'm out money and a TV.  What would have cost VIZIO to replace the TV and keep a happy customer?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2014 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIZIO/nationwide/VIZIO-FLUSED-MY-MONEY-DOWN-THE-TOILET-Nationwide-1149868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIZIO