Complaint Review: VMC Satellite - Dish Network

• Updated: Fri, October 09, 2009

• Reported By: Ted — Bluffton South Carolina USA
VMC Satellite - Dish Network
mydishbiz.com Internet United States of America

VMC Satellite - Dish Network vmc satellite website lied about "free items" and amount of traffic sent to your website daily. Internet

The mydishbiz.com website advertised a free Vacation Certificate worth $2000 if you signed up at that moment. I signed up immediately, that was 8/5/09, as of this report, 10/09/09, I still have not received said certificate.

When I contacted someone via e-mail about the vacation certificate, I was told that it takes up to 60 day's sometimes to receive it. How convenient.

The website also advertises that they will drive traffic to your site, up to 50 people per day. I had 45 visitors to my site in 60 days. I never had one sale. I requested a refund of my money and just yesterday I received an e-mail from Clickbank saying that my money is being refunded.

I do not recommend this venture to anyone, as I believe it to be a complete fraud and scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2009 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VMC-Satellite-Dish-Network/internet/VMC-Satellite-Dish-Network-vmc-satellite-website-lied-about-free-items-and-amount-of-t-506866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VMC Satellite - Dish Network