Complaint Review: VMC Satellite, INC.

• Submitted: Sat, March 02, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, May 15, 2002

• Reported By:Zephyrhills FL
VMC Satellite, INC.
2710 Prosperity Avenue Fairfax, Virginia U.S.A.

VMC Satellite charging me with NO service!

*UPDATE Employee: Not True!

I recetly signed up for a free satellite from VMC but when I tried to get things set up they denied me service but still charged me $49.00. Now every time I call no matter what time it is or what day the office is always closed or I am on hold for hours at a time.

Christine
Zephyrhills, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VMC-Satellite-INC/Fairfax-Virginia-22031/VMC-Satellite-charging-me-with-NO-service-15629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VMC Satellite, INC.

Not True!

AUTHOR: Charles - ()

This customer contacted our office 3 days after this report was filed. Our customers have never been on hold for more than 10 minutes waiting to reach a representaive. It is usually 2 -5 minutes.

Our office hours are 9am - 5pm M - F EST. This customer lives on the east coast. I do not know what time she was trying to call us.