Complaint Review: VMC Satellite

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, May 15, 2002

• Reported By:Magnolia TX
VMC Satellite
Fairfax, VA USA Fairfax, Virginia U.S.A.

VMC Satellite ripoff rip off scam con artists Fairfax Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: Customer placed two orders!

These people charged my credit card not once, but twice for 49.99 for supposed service with DISH network, which I never received. They then sent me one letter in the mail telling me this, and then had the nerve to keep 9.99 X 2 for supposed shipping and handling charges after I finally got them to credit back my credit card. All I ever received from these people were one letter in the mail, but they kept 20.00 of my money. When I called them to speak with them they HUNG UP ON ME!!!!!!!! DON'T EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE RIP OFF ARTISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dollie
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VMC-Satellite/Fairfax-Virginia/VMC-Satellite-ripoff-rip-off-scam-con-artists-Fairfax-Virginia-17008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VMC Satellite

Customer placed two orders!

AUTHOR: Charles - ()

This customer placed her 1st order on Feb. 1, 2002. She then placed a 2nd order on Feb 9, 2002.

Therefore, she is corect when she states that her card was charged twice.

This customer called our office yelling and screaming. Our supervisor put her on hold while she was yelling at him. In turn, she hung up.

Thanks for your time.