Complaint Review: VMC Satellite

• Submitted: Thu, July 22, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, July 22, 2004

• Reported By:new bloomfield Missouri
VMC Satellite
Great Falls, Virginia Great Falls, Virginia U.S.A.

VMC Satellite rip-off! Great Falls Virginia

I went online to find out how to get Dish Network and I saw an offer from VMC Satellite so I gave my credit card information and they immediatly charged my credit card 49.99 and then popped up a number to call to see if I even qualified for Dish Network.

I called the 1-800 number and they told me that I didn't qualify. Then I asked how I could get my 49.99 back and Dish Network stated that I would need to call 877-998-3474 because they don't have anything to do with VMC satellite. I called and spoke to someone who stated that it would take at least 72 hours to get my money back so i asked for a supervisor because this was a debit/credit card and I don't have 49.99 to be throwing around. I sat on hold for about 15 minutes and then they hung up on me so I called right back and Micheal answered the phone and said he was a supervisor. I asked him if they could just void the transaction and he said no and that I might have a problem getting the money back because this was a debit card.

I need my money back and I have yet to recieve it. I called my bank and they said there is nothing they can do and I don't know whether I need to contact the Missouri Attorney General's Office or the Virginia Office, but I do know that I need my money back and I don't know what to do.

new bloomfield, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2004 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VMC-Satellite/Great-Falls-Virginia/VMC-Satellite-rip-off-Great-Falls-Virginia-100073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VMC Satellite